Focus and attention issues create problems for hundreds of thousands of children, often leading to academic, social, and behavioral problems. The Focused Attention Music Program is designed to teach your child to focus and pay attention.
- Can improve a child's school performance.
- Designed to help with distractibility.
- Designed to assist children and adults in attending better and focusing longer.
- Training program to learn to filter out distracting background noise.
- Is easy to use
- Takes only a few minutes a day
- Can improve your own job performance and social skills.
- Is completely compatible with other sound therapy programs.
- Available as a Basic Set (includes basic FA program) or
Comprehensive Set (includes full FA and FA2 programs, headphones, and our BOOST program CDs)
focused attention 2
• Follows TSI: Focused Attention as Step 2.
• Designed to decrease distractibility.
• Training program to learn to listen and understand speech in background noise.
• Easy implementation.
• Different formats available.
• Four different age levels to choose from.
A special music program to enhance auditory and language processing.
TSI: Boost CDs fall into two categories: passive and active.